World Party fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cherry blossoms in dc

3 posters

Go down

cherry blossoms in dc Empty cherry blossoms in dc

Post by Jayla Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:41 am

My dad had experienced a festival of cherry blossoms in dc last year. A few weeks ago my dad was talking about that and said I wanna book a bus tour for you to enjoy this majestic views of DC. I have heard a lot about DC and now willing to go for that. So what would you like to say about it?
Jayla
Jayla

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

cherry blossoms in dc Empty Re: cherry blossoms in dc

Post by Kayden14 Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:19 am

Jayla! Well, DC is an incredible destination in the USA to visit. You said that your father enjoyed the festival of cherry blossoms in DC last year, I am sure he had gotten a great experience of life from this tour. Therefore, he suggested you take this destination tour. DC is totally filled with the historical places, because it is famous due to it. So you should explore its historical places.

Kayden14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaqueline00 Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:27 am

I am going to agreeing with you that DC is a most beautiful and gorgeous destination to visit in the usa and tourists can see there plenty diverse kind of places. I would like to share here the names of some most fabulous and fascinating places where you can enjoy cherry season like:

Tidal Basin
Thomas Jefferson Memorial
Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
Washington Monument
Haines Point Park

Jaqueline00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down