World Party fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New year eve countdown

2 posters

Go down

New year eve countdown Empty New year eve countdown

Post by Kayden14 Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:40 am

I am planning to enjoy the new year eve countdown at Niagara falls in New York City with my family members. But for the first time, I will enjoy this thing there and keen to know that what traveling freak would like to say about it. I mean to say that this fall so best for enjoying the New Year eve countdown or not? I am sure that all of you will share with my massive stuff about this with me.

Kayden14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

New year eve countdown Empty Re: New year eve countdown

Post by Jaqueline00 Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:11 am

I read your post and I must say that you have choose such a nice destination to enjoy the new year eve. I also spent a really good time there during my last journey and came back with awesome experience. Best of luck for the tour and I hope so that it will be a really great time for you and you will come back with stunning memories. I will suggest you must take your camera with you and can capture gorgeous views of this amazing waterfall.

Jaqueline00

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayden14 Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:15 am

I am really happy after reading your post, because you like my plan and share your views about this tour here which increases my excitement level for it. By the way, I write down your suggestion and must take my camera with me while my trip and enjoy the beautiful views of my journey in it.

Kayden14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down