World Party fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White House

2 posters

Go down

The White House Empty The White House

Post by Kayden14 Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:37 am

The White House The-white-house-north-lawn-plus-fountain-and-flowers-credit-stephen-melkisethian_flickr-user-stephenmelkisethian
It is an attention-grabbing and credible view of The White House, which is a residential building in D.C. Let me share here, The White House is a historic home, Landmark, office of the United States president, and also a famous attraction for visitors as well. Larger numbers of travelers love to visit this building from inside and outside with their own eyes because the beauty of this place is attantion0grabbing. Anyhow, what are your views about The White House?

My father had enjoyed best day trips from dc.

Kayden14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

The White House Empty Re: The White House

Post by Joel Zee Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:56 am

Yeah, this building has its own charm as it can see in the photo. I have seen its outside views but not get a chance to see inside. Wish to be there one day and here love to read about it. Heard there is no entry fee but need permission to explore its inner side. Is it true? Must share interesting facts that must know the travelers before going.
Joel Zee
Joel Zee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayden14 Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:31 am

Joel Zee! Yeah, it is true, if any traveler wants to explore the inner side of the White House then he/she need to get permission about this before two weeks and more. Without getting permission no one can explore this house.

Kayden14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down