World Party fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York city places

3 posters

Go down

New York city places  Empty New York city places

Post by Burns Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 am

New York City is a destination which grants you a good time to enjoy the nightlife, shopping and much adventurous options to enjoy.  I love this spot and want to be there just while east coast of usa in next days. I am willing to explore hidden attraction this time and love to know what do you all will prescribe me about this?

Burns

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

New York city places  Empty Re: New York city places

Post by Joel Zee Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:25 am

Yeah, Going for New York could be a great idea to have fun around calling places. Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building and The High Line could be great choices for you. I am sure it will remain a great plan for all. Have you added these names on your hit list? Here love to know from your side.
Joel Zee
Joel Zee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayden14 Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:54 am

New York City is that travel city which every traveler loves to visit again and again. This city is the dream city for visitors because they can enjoy each and everything there. Anyhow, let me share with you NYC hidden attractions name here.
Trinity Place Bank Vault Bar
Speakeasy Under The Woolworth Building
Holiday Nostalgia Train
Museum Of The American Gangster
Garfunkel's
The Back Room

Kayden14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Zee Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:27 am

Holiday Nostalgia Train and The Back Room are really hidden places for me. Although I visited New York City more than twice but still not explored both of these places. Shared details about these attractions will be appreciated. Must share frankly that you know.
Joel Zee
Joel Zee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum