World Party fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A short Weekend Trip

3 posters

Go down

A short Weekend Trip Empty A short Weekend Trip

Post by Joel Zee Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:03 am

Love to have fun this weekend trips from las vegas to Grand Canyon could be a source of fun for me. Love to see exciting views of its rock formations from Skywalk. Hope this short trip will let me enjoy my time fully. Going there with 2 family members and quite excited for that time.
Joel Zee
Joel Zee

Back to top Go down

A short Weekend Trip Empty Re: A short Weekend Trip

Post by Lesile Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:37 am

Joel Zee, It is cool to know that you are having a plan to enjoy weekend trips from las vegas to Grand Canyon National Park to have a fun time. Grand Canyon is the major destination of West Coast USA. It grabs the attention of millions of travelers towards it due to its calling beauty. I also love to be there to enjoy several activities and have a cool time.
Lesile
Lesile

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayden14 Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:26 am

Joel Zee! That's pretty much cool, you are going to enjoy weekend trips from las Vegas to Grand Canyon. Grand Canyon is an outstanding place for enjoying the various kinds of things. I suggest you should enjoy sunset and sunrise views there, south of the rim and also capture the beauty of red rock in your camera.

Kayden14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel Zee Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:33 am

Must say both of you drop nice views around the weekend trip. I am going there for sure in the next few days. Hopefully, the beauty of this Canyon will inspire me a lot. Will make sure to take a camera along to capture its beauty. Must say my excitement to go for it has been increased more.
Joel Zee
Joel Zee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down