World Party fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glass Museum and Niagara tour

3 posters

Go down

Glass Museum and Niagara tour  Empty Glass Museum and Niagara tour

Post by Joel Zee Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:21 am

Travel via bus tour from nyc to Niagara falls and add the name of corning on hit list could be fun for all because there to enjoy hot glass show and create your own glass experience. Have you tried this? If not, then must add and go for it. It could be worth trying the experience for you. I am sure you will love to be in the glass museum to make your travel time more fascinating.
Joel Zee
Joel Zee

Back to top Go down

Glass Museum and Niagara tour  Empty Re: Glass Museum and Niagara tour

Post by Burns Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:52 am

Corning Museum of Glass is seriously a good spot for those who love to have a tremendous time period. A perfect place for art lovers cause by this could enjoy the more than 50,000 glass art pieces from last 3,500 years old. I must say spending time there would be precious for you all.

Burns

https://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayden14 Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:14 am

Joel Zee! I am really glad to say that I have already tried this thing and got such a fabulous experience of life. A few months ago when I have explored both of these popular attractions in one tour. Niagara Falls is a wonderful waterfall for enjoying the natural beauty and on the other hand, the Corning Museum of Glass museum is best for enjoying the glasswork.

Kayden14

http://www.goldenbustours.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum